I have a top tens goals list for my writing. It’s constantly evolving as I meet my goals, but this year, I thought I’d do a list specific to this year.
- Book two in the Fawn Lake/Dean’s Ice Cream Shoppe series – written, edited and released. – I also need to pick a name for the series…
- 14 Days of Oh – final edits finished and released.
- Tech Love – Massive rewrites, edited and released.
- ViCARIous, book one in the Strange Brew series – edits completed and – you guessed it – released.
- Stick to my marketing plan.
- Learn to make social networking work for me
- Book two in the Strange Brew series – written and edited, shooting for release in early 2014.
- Go to at least three writer’s cons.
- Get my blog updated and moved.
- Cross off one more item on my top ten writing goals list
So in the title I mentioned something about a recipe. In honor of New Year’s I give you, the Iron Butterfly.
As an UBER bonus, I can tell you that my Naughty Hot Shot, Taking Turns, comes out from Naughty Nights Press on January 15th. Stay tuned
And, as always with these hops, I’m giving away a $5 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
As for the hop itself, we have THREE grand prizes. You as a reader can go to EACH blog and comment with your email address and be entered to win. Yep, you can enter over 200 times!
Now what are those prizes?
1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $300 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more!
Check out the other fantabulous authors hopping with me Carrie Ann Blog Hops