Following my (lazy) theme for November and December, I have another (and final) list of gift ideas, this time for the gamer in your life
- Cards Against Humanity – Like Apples to Apples, but dirty, rude and sometimes downright mean.
- Munchkin – a table top card game with additions you can mix and match, everything from Zombies to Pirates.
- 10 and 20 sided dice. Used in many table top games.
- Poker chips or similar coin like things – used for tracking levels and powers in lots of table top games.
- Game themed phone, laptop, iPod or iPad case and accessories.
- Microsoft points – available at any retailer
- Gift card to a local gaming shop. Keep it local folks, if you happen to live in Minnesota, check out Your Mom’s Basement.
- A clip on cup holder – they’re usually meant for poker players, but table top gamers will like one just as much,
- A wireless gaming headset with mic
- This computer mouse