I’ve managed to meet one of my goals already. I got my first 5 star review on Goodreads for Delilah’s Passion. So I’m going to start a second list: Writing Goals I’ve Met. The original list is below.
- Write something that matters to someone.
- Be a screen saver on a kindle. I know I’ll probably be dead before this happens (if ever) but it’s still fun to think about.
- I want my writing to get better with every book.
- Fan mail! Someday I want to get an honest to goodness piece of fan mail.
- Get a book reviewed by Romantic Times.
Have a 5 star rating on Goodreads.
- Break the ’100 visitors in a day’ mark on my blog.
- Get novels published in multiple genres. I write in several different genres. I’d like to succeed in all of them.
- Get a royalty check big enough to take my family out to dinner. My entire family – it’s big.
- Hit 30 submissions in 2011!
Now that number six is crossed off, I’m going to add a new one: Get a 5 star rating from Romantic Times.