In no particular order.
- Write something that matters to someone.
- Be a screen saver on a kindle. I know I’ll probably be dead before this happens (if ever) but it’s still fun to think about.
- I want my writing to get better with every book.
- Fan mail! Someday I want to get an honest to goodness piece of fan mail.
- Get a book reviewed by Romantic Times.
- Have a 5 star rating on Goodreads.
- Break the ’100 visitors in a day’ mark on my blog.
- Get novels published in multiple genres. I write in several different genres. I’d like to succeed in all of them.
- Get a royalty check big enough to take my family out to dinner. My entire family – it’s big.
- Hit 30 submissions in 2011!
I’m a big fan of goal setting. I do it for everything, so it only makes sense that I’d do it for my writing career too. I’ll keep you posted as I hit milestones and update with new ones.